Поиск аниме по жанру: сёнэн
Всего найдено: 339
- [полнометражный фильм, 1990]
* Based on a shounen manga in Jump.Eiji is the son of Japan's greatest boxer, but unfortunately, he happens to be a total high school loser. However, an old man is determined to make Eiji into a great boxer.
- [сериал (TV), 1963]
A private investigator working a routine case involving stolen technology is mortally wounded. His only hope for survival comes from sacrificing his humanity to become 8Man -- a powerful cyborg crime-fighter enhanced with a living human brain. Resurrected as the ultimate high-tech vigilante, it is up to 8Man to bring the lawless to justice and put an end to the escalating cycle of violence. A classic animated thriller that will leave you breathless.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
С внешностью 14-летнему Харуюки Арите не повезло. Толстый коротышка – он и в 2040 году такой; девушки не любят, хулиганы обижают, а за человека считают лишь друзья детства Тиюри и Такуму. Благодаря вживленному нейролинку тридцать лет спустя люди ходят в виртуал, как мы в Интернет, но и там бедняге не легче. Аватар зависит от реальных возможностей и самовосприятия, если ты душой и телом баран, то львом уже не станешь. Вот и бегает по виртуальной школе одинокий поросенок, отводит душу игрой в теннис со стенкой, где и правда добился успехов. Но вдруг случилось странное – Хару пригласила на разговор сама Куроюкихимэ, принцесса Черноснежка, самая красивая и загадочная девушка школы!
Черноснежка предложила Арите разорвать шаблон и выйти из образа неудачника путем участия в программе «Взрыв мозга». У испытуемого тысячекратно ускоряется мышление, мир застывает и меняется реальностью второго порядка – Ускоренным миром, действовать в котором могут только избранные. А дальше просто – жестокая игра, в которой надо выжить, в идеале собрать свой клан и одолеть конкурентов. Конечно же, Хару согласился, ведь теперь в миг ускорения он не поросенок, а Серебряный Ворон, плечистый красавец и верный слуга Черного Лотоса, своей подруги, учителя и госпожи. Осталась самая малость – победить во имя любви!
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
* Adapted from the shounen manga by Oh Great!, serialised in Weekly Shounen Magazine.Microtechnology has created self-powered roller blades that allow a rider to rip along at blistering speeds, roar up walls and fly to incredible heights. And now Air Trecks (AT) has become the new rage with all of the gangs. Ikki got the dickens kicked out of him by a roller-blade gang and the four sisters that he is staying with are not going to allow him to forget it. Of the four sisters, it falls upon fourteen-year-old Ringo to be responsible for looking after their trouble-some adopted little brother whom they have nicknamed baby-face. When Ikki finds out that the girls are part of an elite AT gang called the Sleeping Forest, he borrows one of their skates and rides off into the night vowing to learn to ride. A chance encounter introduces him to a cute roller-blade girl. Ikki follows her to a Stormrider (AT gang) gathering and learns that she is called Simca. Simca really seems to take a fancy for him (or perhaps she really enjoys teasing him), but when his sisters (most specifically Ringo) find out, they are not happy with Ikki's new friend.Summary: MIKOMI
- [сериал (OVA), 2010]
Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky
Бонус к ограниченным эксклюзивным изданиям 30-32-х томов манги.
- [полнометражный фильм, 1987]
* Based on a shounen manga by Kusunoki Michiharu serialised in Weekly Shounen Magazine.
- [сериал (OVA), 1991]
When the Shinogara's finest warrior murders their leader, who's also his father, his ninja enemies land a fatal blow. With only minutes left, Hayate transfers his soul into his sister's body...but how long can two souls occupy the same body?*Originally released as a feature part of Studio Pierrot's video magazine show Anime V Comic Rentaman (アニメ・V・コミック レンタマン) along with Abashiri Ikka, Yumemakura Baku Twilight Gekijou and Eguchi Hisashi no Kotobuki Gorou Show.
- [сериал (TV), 0]
The corrupt pure-love story revolves around Kasuga Takao, a bookish boy who loves the poems of Charles Baudelaire (the original author of the poetry collection Les Fleurs du mal or Flowers of Evil). One day after school, he discovers and steals the gym clothes of Saeki Nanako, the girl he has a crush on. However, he learns that Nakamura Sawa, a girl he loathes, happens to catch him in the act. Nakamura blackmails Kasuga into a contract, or else she will reveal his secret.Source: ANN
- [сериал (TV), 2000]
The in an accident mortally wounded, Jiro is saved by Dr. Komyoji, an ingenious professor of robotics, who was able to transfer Jiro's "essence" into an android body, the Kikaider.Kikaider is a humanoid robot tasked with the protection of Dr. Komyoji's son and daughter. Equipped with a conscience circuit, Kikaider has the ability to simulate real emotions that help to distinguish between "right and wrong".Can Kikaider protect Dr. Komyoji's children and stop Dr. Gill's evil plans for world domination, fighting his army of conscience-free androids?
- [сериал (OVA), 1996]
Сэйитиро Китано – юноша с сердцем ангела и лицом демона.Он только что перевелся в школу Хекикуу. У него отличные отметки, превосходные характеристики и еще лучшие намерения. А что толку? Китано боятся и учителя, и ученики, а тут еще нелепая случайность столкнула его со свирепым Сэйкити Куродой, теневым «боссом» школы. Но Куродо оказался так напуган лицом первогодки-«отморозка», что сдал свой грозный титул практически без боя...Так что теперь пацифист и отличник Китано-сан – новый лидер драчунов Хэкикуу.
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
"Glass Heart" is a female member of the dreaded "Suzaku Unit", an elite corps of Taiwanese assassins who have been raised since childhood to be heartless killing machines. At age 14 she is congratulated for her fiftieth successful hit, but she has become painfully disillusioned with her line of work and leaps from the roof of a building. But the Suzaku Unit isn't ready to let such a valuable member go so easily, and are willing to take extraordinary measures to save her, including the theft of a transplant-compatible girl's heart from the streets of Japan. Glass Heart finds herself somehow in contact with the spirit of her heart's previous owner, and cannot resist the urge to search for this woman's lover...(summary from MIKOMI)
- [сериал (TV), 2001]
Suzuhara Misaki is a sixth grader who has just moved to Tokyo to live with her aunt. She stumbles across a merchandising phenomenon known as Angelic Layer in which a person can purchase a doll and custom design it. Once their doll is finished, they can link to it through new technology and have it move however they want, as long as its within the confines of a field known as a layer. In these fields there are battles to see who is the best at Angelic Layer that occur at tourist traps or at special tournaments; Misaki meets a strange man known only as Icchan who gets her involved in the games. The man for some reason believes that she has high potential to become one of the greatest players of all time...Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
Адаптация сёнэн-манги, публиковавшейся онлайн (иллюстратор - известный автор хентайных додзинси Crimson).
- [сериал (OVA), 1999]
Animated short stories from the creator of Meitantei Conan. There are three tales on the OVA. A second OVA with three more stories and a making of for Meitantei Conan was made in the same year.Story 1: Wait for MeA genius inventor, who is still a high school student, has a girlfriend two years older than him. One day, he invents a time machine and attempts to go two years back into the past, to become the same age as her.However, it is she who ultimately uses the machine to travel through time!Story 2: The Wandering Red ButterflyA handsome detective, Kudou Yuusaku, receives phone calls from a mysterious woman day after day, with a new case each day. He of course solves them one by one. But the biggest mystery is who is this mysterious woman?Story 3: Santa Claus in SummerKeisuke, a young man of 17, accidentally activates the Earth Destruction System. The destiny of the Earth now depends on whether he can stop the system within 24 hours. However, suddenly amnesia strikes him and he forgets the pin number to stop the system. The time is running out...
- [сериал (OVA), 1999]
Three animated short stories from the creator of Meitantei Conan. Additionally a making of special of Conan was included on the tape.Story 1: Detective George's Special CaseA girl is fleeing from men in black. She runs into a detective agency and discovers that the detective there is a super-miniature-size, cool dude. He risks his life trying to solve a case for this client. Will they come through in the end?Story 2: 10 Planetes in the Night SkyMeet Baby Conan!Yukiko Kudo is looking for her missing husband. The only clue to find him again is to decipher a mysterious message left for her. Their baby, Shinichi Kudo, one who later becomes the famous high school Detective Conan, will at this age already be offering some important hints for her.Story 3: Play it AgainThanks to the mystical powers of a Cherry Blossom Tree, a 70-year-old man with a secret sword technique goes back into the past and becomes the same age as his granddaughter. While enjoying his youth for the second time around, he notices that a player is after his granddaughter.Special Story: Making of Meitantei ConanDo you know how to make animation?Everybody wants to see the workings of an animation studio.Based on the concept of Detective Conan, the three sub-characters visit the animation studio of Detective Conan. This episode will surely catch the hearts of Detective Conan fans![The actual animation is also involved in this special.]
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
An evil monkey, Spector, has escaped a Circus, using a mindcontroling device, in which allows him to become smarter, and have access to controling the Monkies. Kakeru is called over by Proffesor in order to capture all the monkeys, including the one's who's controling over them: Spector.(From ANN)
- [полнометражный фильм, 1992]
* Based on the 1990 fantasy novel by Tanaka Yoshiki.Apfelland is a small but beautiful country surrounded by Russia, Austria, and Germany. Vel is a boy who lives in the capital, Charlottenburg. He happens to help a girl Frid. She was kidnapped because radium mine was found in her grandfather's abandoned mine. Aiming at the radium mine, various people gather there, for example, an American who wants to make money, a Polish woman disguised like a man who wants to earn money for the revolution, and the ministry of Apfelland who plots to affiliate with Germany. Vel and Frida are involved in their plots, and they know the secret of the mine.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (OVA), 2011]
The world, devastated by a long global conflict, is ruled from the vast city of Olympus by the General Administration Agency. This Agency is run by human-hybrid clones known as Bioroid, made from the genes of the best and brightest.Former Los Angeles S.W.A.T. officer Deunan Knute and her cyborg partner Briareos, both become residents of Olympus after being scouted by ES.W.A.T., a special counter-terrorist division of the Global Police.One such terrorist group which they fight is the Human Liberation Front, which attacked Olympus in the midst of the launch of the Ark Program, a plan to entrust the future of humanity to Bioroids. However, subsequent investigations will reveal that someone else had been manipulating the Front from behind the scenes.~ translated and adapted from official site by CranstonNote: This project was released simultaneously on multiple platforms - on BD/DVD, streamed online on sites like NicoNico Douga and Bandai Channel, in the cinemas as two compilation movies. The first episode premiered as a free online stream on 03.06.2011, the subsequent episodes were streamed in a PPV (pay-per-view) format. A limited edition of the first Blu-ray volume was sold exclusively at theaters showing the first compilation movie on 13.06.2011, it contained the first 3 episodes. The regular first BD/DVD volume of the anime shipped on 06.07.2011. The anime would continue to have some episodes get first distribution as online streams and some as BD/DVD.
- [сериал (OVA), 2003]
Aquarian Age: The Movie
* Based on the trading card game of the same name.During the chaotic period known in Western astrology as the Aquarian Age, the alien Eraser fleet attacks Earth, ravaging cities. However, a counteroffensive is launched. The four factions - Arayashiki, Wiz-Dom, Darklore, and E.G.O. - who have been fighting each other for control of Earth, join forces to defeat the Erasers.In the aftermath, Earth is placed under the unified rule of the Polestar Empire. However, peace is shattered when the Empire begins to use forbidden magic. These dark powers cause dimensional rifts around the world and once again plunge Earth into chaos and warfare.
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
* A new series set in the Sousei no Aquarion universe developed by Kawamori Shouji and his Satelight studio.Twelve thousand years ago, after the fierce battles with Aquarions that became legendary... People are living in fear from the abduction of Abductors who descend from another dimension.Aquarea, the joined weapon opposes to this. Dating and unification between guys and girls are prohibited even with that crafts as well as the elements candidates from the school.However the fateful encounter between the lonely guy Amata and a girl Mikono changes everything. Now love prohibited, new Unification Legend is ready to activate!Translated from the official Facebook page.
Поиск аниме по жанру
На главную страницу аниме каталога