Поиск аниме по жанру: сэйнэн
Всего найдено: 510
- [сериал (OVA), 1994]
30,000 years ago, sentients from the dark world, called remnants, invaded Earth in hope to make it their new home. The 'guardians' of this Earth fended off the attacks of these remnants by sacrificing 'the key', a boy named Kairen, to seal the gate for another 30,000 years. In the epic battle the heroine, Jinno Hazumi defeated the remnant leader, Kijima Touta, and with the help of her allies, Chiryu and Tenku, Kijima Touta was stripped of his memories and was reverted to a normal human life. Upon sealing the gate, the inhabitants of the dark world were stranded on Earth and were changed to live as normal humans. However, 30,000 years later, the time for the gate to open has again come, and as that time approaches, the remaining remnants slowly regain their memories and revert back to their true forms for 'this carnival that comes every 30,000 years'... Now, the epic battle has come upon the Earth once again. Past mistakes will be replayed and the vicious circle of love and hate will be re-enacted once more.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (ONA), 2006]
End of Edo Era - It was the last time a man lived as a samurai and fought entrusting his life and beliefs to a sword.It was the time when long peaceful Tokugawa Dynasty began to be overshadowed triggered by the arrival of Westerners. During the upheaval, when youths were seeking for new age, there was an existence that brought turmoil and chaos. It was called Hasha no Kubi, or the Head of Conqueror. It was said that the person who could obtain the head awoke in revolution time could rule over the whole country. On the other hand, there was another shadow existence called Eternal Assassin. They have been destined to fight Hasha no Kubi in order to seal. Both had been fighting each other behind the history. Their fights have affected the history involving those who wanted the power.Someone wanted it for themselves, someone wanted it for avenges, and someone wanted it for their ideal.Their thoughts cross each other over the Hasha no Kubi. Their thoughts put tougher as if they were complicated gear wheels. Then, it began to move the history as if it became an engine that moved to the future.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (OVA), 2006]
Baldr Force Exe Resolution
* Based on the 2D action-shooter game by Giga.The network covers the whole globe, and the development of the information network reaches its acme. In this age, there are two developed worlds; the "real world" and "wired" — the virtual network world.Souma Tooru belongs to a group of hackers called Steppen Wolf, surfing the network freely. In their last job they attacked the database of the UN forces. During this attack, he loses Nonomura Yuuya, his friend and team leader. Tooru is arrested by the army. In exchange for letting him free, he has to work for an anti-hacker organization, the first squad of the UN Security Force Information Administration Bureau.Working for them, Tooru searches for the person that killed his friend, while the other members also have their own reason to fight.The three-way battles between the terrorist group, the security enterprise, and the army, continue from day to day. And when several seemingly unconnected events occur during these skirmishes, it becomes quite clear that something big is afoot.
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
* Anime adaptation of Hasegawa K-Ske's series of light novels with the same name.A girl wrapped in white, her name is Momo... in her hand lies a blunt yet shiny scythe. By her side is a winged black cat by the name of Daniel. Carrying the souls of humans, the girl's existence parallels to that of a "Death God" or "Shinigami". At the instant when this white Death God touches the hearts of humans, the world is filled with kindness and grief...Source: ANN
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
* Based on a seinen manga by Totsuka Masahiro, illustrated by Igarashi Aguri and serialised in Young Gangan.Ishida Toraji, aka Kojirou, is the Kendo instructor at Muro'e High School. He is totally broke, and has agreed to send his team to a competition against his senpai's team. If his all-female team can win the competition, he will have free meals for a year! But, the problem is that Kojirou seems unable to find five, gifted girls to form the dream team — and time is running out...
- [сериал (OVA), 2005]
Banner of the Stars III
The intro at the back cover of the book reads like this:Jinto and Lafiel were riding on a light-armed transport ship "Bokbrusue" and navigating at the planar space of the Hyde System. This was for Jinto to govern the Hyde System, which returned to Empirial rule after the Union retreated, officially as an Earl. However, the government of Martin, Jinto's motherland, resisted obstinately against the Empirial rule. On the other side, "Daiichi Jyuurin Sentai" (the First Devastation Fleet), formed with the new ship type "Attack Vessel", travelled to the Hyde System for drilling practices, but...shown via ppv: 06.08.2005DVD rel date: 26.08.2005 (volume 1)/23.09.2005 (volume 2)
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
«Простите за бесцеремонность, но... Вы любите выпить? Хотя бы стакан пива после ванной? Холодное стекло прижато к губам... и залпом. Впрочем, у всех свои пристрастия. Кто-то пьет в компании друзей, кто-то – нашептывая нежности, кто-то – в одиночестве, не торопясь и размышляя о своем. Но есть место, которое объединяет всех этих людей......Бар. За бокалом рождается история, а история подбивает снова взять бокал в руки. Именно так всё происходит в одном из тихих уголков токийского района Гиндза, в заведении под названием «Эдем-холл».»
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
* Based on a novel by the late Yamada Fuutarou.Kouga and Iga were ninja clans that had been fighting for 400 years. Gennosuke of Kouga and Oboro of Iga, loved each other and promised to break down the cursed bond of conversion. However, they were destined to kill each other.It was Keichou Era 19 (A.D. 1614), 73-year-old Ieyasu was wondering which of the brothers he should choose as a successor, Takechiyo or Kunichiyo. Takechiyo was the elder but he was stupid, while his younger brother Kunichiyo was clever. In order to choose the successor, Ieyasu decided to make Kouga and Iga fight against each other. Both clans would choose ten best ninja to fight. If Kouga ninja survive, Kunichiyo would succeed to Shogun. On the hand, Takechiyo would become the next Shogun if Iga ninja win. Because Hattori Hanzou the first made them achieve a truce, they hadn't had an apparent fight for years. Therefore, when the truce was broken, they went for fights as if they were unleashed hound dogs. The only weapon they use were their own bodies. They had special abilities that men could hardly imagine.Now that, the battles of twenty ninja including old, young, men, and women began. They made most of their special abilities to fight. During the harsh battles, they were killed one by one. Which would win, Kouga or Iga? Who in the world would survive? Then, what would become of the love of Gennosuke and Oboro, who were separated by the battle.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (OVA), 1993]
* Known as Gunnm in Japan and then Battle Angel Alita to the Western audience, Battle Angel (in all of its incarnations) is now part of the canon of Blade Runner-inspired anime cyberpunk. Adapts the first two volumes of the manga.The film version follows a Hunter Warrior and cyborg healer named Ido. Ido formerly lived in the floating land of Zalem (Tiphares in the book), the paradise that hovers over the refuse heap of Scrap Iron City in which he now resides with his former lover, Chiren. In his travels as a bounty hunter — killing spine thieves in a world in which human nerve tissue has become the most precious commodity — Ido one day discovers and repairs the remnants of a cyborg whom he names Gally (Alita in the Western version).Though possessing the body of a young woman, Gally embodies Ido's most sophisticated and lethal cybernetic skill. The preternaturally strong, amnesiac Gally begins to forge a life for herself in a world where every day is a struggle for survival.
- [сериал (OVA), 1987]
Первый эпизод демонстрировался также в кинотеатрах, о чём свидетельствует запись в Japanese Movie Database.
- [сериал (OVA), 1990]
For the invincible and basically happy punk lads Hiroshi and Toru, what they care about every day is to get a lot of attention from girls and to win the fights against the lads from other schools. Whenever provoked, they just go out fighting and settle the situation no matter what it costs.
- [сериал (OVA), 1991]
- [сериал (OVA), 1989]
Kazuya a 16-year-old popular idol singer who has load of female fans. Other the rehearse or sign autographs, he plays video games with his friend Akihiko. Akihiko is more violent then sweet toward Kazuya, but protective of him over any arguments they may get into. Akihiko later on confesses his love to Kazuya.Source: ANN
- [сериал (TV), 2003]
The end of the New Testament tells of the appearance of a new heaven and earth. The next page of the Apocalypse is about to be turned... Dark clouds spread over the modern-day Babylon, Tokyo. Eerie vibrations are felt... The next instant, a rumble. The earth shakes, and skyscrapers are destroyed one after another. The earth splits, and deep red magma spews forth like blood. The war gods Eve and Adam go forth to destroy the megalopolis... After the terrible destruction of heaven and earth, will the omnipotent God awaken and lead the life on this planet to a new century?But, the earth was just died in blood in the great battle of the demon beasts, the Majuu Zensen... In order to complete the birth and awaken God, something was missing: true African blood which was no more.Tokyo. Achieving a strong transfiguration from the dark city after the war, tall buildings line the landscape. In one corner, a Japanese-American with a serious heart disease, Ayaka Sanders, had a dream in which she was attacked and nearly eaten by beastmen. And when that nightmare became reality, an enormous beastman, Shinichi, saved Ayaka from the powerful beastmen. Ayaka and Shinichi's encounter, ironically, will bring about the epic battle between God and beast...Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 1997]
Через предательство и кровь к власти пришел новый король. Его демоны-подручные чинят несправедливости до тех пор, пока в город однажды ночью не приходит тяжело вооруженный воин. Весь покрытый оружием, броней и шрамами, он называет себя Чёрным Мечником. Размеры его меча могут сравниться только с его ненавистью к королю и его демонам.
- [полнометражный фильм, 2012]
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc
Через предательство и кровь к власти пришел новый король. Его демоны-подручные чинят несправедливости до тех пор, пока в город однажды ночью не приходит тяжело вооруженный воин. Весь покрытый оружием, броней и шрамами, он называет себя Чёрным Мечником. Размеры его меча могут сравниться только с его ненавистью к королю и его демонам.Итак, «Берсерк», по сути своей - это средневековая военная драма с множественными вкраплениями элементов фэнтези и хоррора. Центром всего повествования является жизненный путь бывшего наёмника, а ныне охотника на демонов, Гатса. Сюжет «Берсерка» буквально погружает нас в водоворот, состоящий из предательства, судьбы, магии, демонов, и, конечно же, эльфов и т.д.«Мы должны взять судьбу в свои руки и не позволить ей решать, как нам жить и как умереть» - это и есть основная мысль «Берсерка», которая раскрывается перед нами на протяжении всего аниме-сериала. В то же время, в нём рассматривается вопрос - насколько далеко может зайти человек, и скольким/и он может пожертвовать ради того, чтобы достигнуть своей мечты?
- [сериал (OVA), 1993]
It is the dawn of the 21st century. Mankind has terraformed and colonized Mars, but is not alone in the universe. An ancient race of alien beings, known only as The Gods, has been watching mankind's progress... and waiting. Now, these mysterious aliens have returned to halt mankind's expansion into space... by force.Presently, the planet named after the God of War, Mars, will become the final battlefield, as mankind fights a desperate battle with the latest in high-tech, military hardware: hyper-advanced aircraft, orbital fighters, and gigantic, desert battleships brimming with the most advanced weaponry.But will it be enough? The aliens have awesome, incredibly destructive weapons at their disposal — including Hell — an unstoppable stealth carrier. But the alien's primary weapon is insidiously quiet and invisible — a mind control plaque. Incurable. Inevitable. Contagious. Humans are powerless to resist its effects, which transforms even the most loyal soldiers into dangerous subversives.Mankind's last hope lies with Captain Akuh and the crew of the Battleship Aoba. If his top-secret mission is successful, mankind will deal a decisive blow against the alien armada. But Akuh's girlfriend is showing signs of nymphomania — the first symptom of alien subversion!Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
Актёры-сэйю, озвучивавшие героев сериала (слева направо): Риса Хаямидзу (в аниме Мария Момоэ), Цубаса Ёнага (в аниме Рэн Михаси), Юйти Накамура (в аниме Такая Абэ) и Хиро Симоно (в аниме Юйтиро Тадзима).
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
* Based on the seinen manga by Kazuto Izumi, serialised in Sunday GX.The anime centres on two sisters — Kyou (age 15) and Asu (age 9). Their mother died from an illness and their father, heavily in debt, mysteriously disappeared.Presently they are living in a small, miserable apartment trying to get by on the little money the older sister earns from her part-time job. But as long as they have each other and are supported by kind people they continue their everyday life, never losing the bright smiles on their faces, nor their strong spirit.This is a heart-warming story about two poor, yet happy, sisters.
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
Follow the daily life of Binchou-tan, a chibi-sized girl who lives alone in an isolated, old house in the mountains. While she may be poor (the house she lives in has holes in the roof and is very old, she has an old sheet with a hole in it, and does not own many possessions), Binchou-tan lives life to the fullest. She gets up, gathers what she needs from the nearby fields, and pays for transportation from various animals with seeds, and acorns. Binchou-tan cannot provide things like rice, panties for herself, so whenever she needs something, she travels to the nearby (1930's-style) city to do various jobs in order to earn money or rice. This is the a look at Binchou-tan's life on a day-to-day basis and that of her friends.— summary by MIKOMI
Поиск аниме по жанру
На главную страницу аниме каталога