Поиск аниме по жанру: меха
Всего найдено: 1408
- [сериал (ONA), 2010]
- [полнометражный фильм, 1995]
Короткометражка демонстрировалась вместе с полнометражным Doraemon: Nobita no Sousei Nikki.
- [сериал (ONA), 2001]
Полнометражный вариант поступил в японский прокат 06.07.2002 (95 мин).
- [полнометражный фильм, 2002]
A Tree of Palme
Ever since the death of his mistress Xian, Palme - a robot made of a mystic wood that is said to absorb the very memories of the civilisations it roots in - has lain dormant, with no reason to live. One day, he awakens to the presence of a wounded female warrior named Koram, whom he mistakes for Xian. Koram is forced to entrust her mission to him to bring the Egg of Touto, a mysterious artifact, to Tamas, the world below. On his journey, Palme meets Popo, a girl with whom he eventually falls in love. Determined at last with a purpose in life, and learning of the importance of the artifact he carries, Palme resolves to complete his mission and exchange the artifact to the Tree of Life for his humanity. But, the Tree and others have darker purposes for the artefact - and, certain that the completion of Palme's mission would destroy the world, the people of Tamas would do anything to stop him.
- [сериал (OVA), 1990]
The year is 2027 in MegaTokyo, six years before the Knight Sabers will make their debut. Boomers (artificial humans) are still a relatively new technology, and the implementation and integration of boomers into society is still a bit buggy — sometimes fatally so. Whenever a boomer incident occurs, though, there is the Advanced Police, a special force trained to deal with boomer crimes.Leon McNichol is a rookie in the AD Police, just starting to become exposed to the horrors and tragedies one is confronted with in everyday MegaTokyo. He and his veteran partner, Gina Marceau, slowly learn about the ever-fading line that separates man from machine.
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
The tale of Afro Samurai is one of bloody hardship and pain. Along his solitary path of revenge for his murdered father, he sheds no tears and knows no love. Forever chased by powerful enemies in a lawless technology-speckled dystopia, he evades bullets and blade to reach his final prey: a man who will not die. But Afro will reach his quarry - even if it means painting a road of blood and brains from here to the bitter inevitable end.Project by Spike TV / FUNimation of US, and Gonzo's Samurai Project team.
- [спецвыпуск, 2009]
Afro Samurai (Academy Award ® nominee Samuel L. Jackson) avenged his father and found a life of peace. But the legendary master is forced back into the game by a beautiful and deadly woman from his past. The sparks of violence dropped along Afro's bloody path now burn out of control - and nowhere are the flames of hatred more intense than in the eyes of Sio (Lucy Liu: Kill Bill). She won't quit until Afro is schooled in the brutal lessons he dealt those who stood in his way. There's no such thing as final vengeance. The cycle of bloodshed spinning around the Number One Headband must roll on.
- [сериал (OVA), 2012]
The AMB Company is a leading electronics manufacturer. Their latest idea is an alternative to animal therapy; moe therapy, using bishojo androids. This story follows the lives of Kiyan Chie and Moegi Anna, two girls involved in AMB's public relations work, during this exciting time.~ translated and adapted from official site by Cranston
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
* An original anime based on an idea by Kawamori Shouji and inspired by the all-female idol group AKB48.During an age when public entertainment was outlawed, an idol group holds guerrilla concerts without any concern for dangers.In the beginning of the 21st century, a world war broke out amongst mankind. In the aftermath of the war started by humanity itself, the earth's ecosystem was irrecoverably affected, and it had no choice but to escape the now devastated earth to live in space. A new era began with the Star Calendar 0000. Shortly afterwards entertainment was prohibited by law and the sacred place for otaku, Akihabara, became the public entertainment's absolute area of defense and the only place to perform such activities. In Star Calendar 0048 once more a group was formed in the hope to resume the legacy of the legendary idol act AKB48, which continued to shine even during the earth's downfall. With the law in place they were deemed as an illegal act and unable to hold official live events. This is when the group's concept changed. Instead of the idols you can meet they became the idols who come to meet you. Branded as terrorists by authorities they didn't give up and decided to take up arms to protect the stage they stand on, the fans who cheer for them and the citizens who are deprived of entertainment.This is the tale of those girls who succeeded the famous name and fight for the freedom of entertainment. Their name is... AKB0048.
- [сериал (OVA), 1993]
Alien Defender Geo-Armor: Kishin Corps
October 1941, as the second World War threatens to destroy the civilized world, an unforeseen complication suddenly occurs. An alien invasion! Despite the sudden appearance of these extraterrestrial aggressors, the Axis and Allies continue their destructive conflict. Only the Kishin Corps and their giant Geo-Armor Robots (a.k.a.: Kishin), developed from a captured alien robot soldier, stand between the Earth and total annihilation!A teenager, named Taishi, suddenly finds himself at the center of a struggle over a mysterious black attaché case entrusted to him by his father, Professor Tokamura. The case contains the controlling mechanism for one of the giant Geo-Armor Robots, and the Japanese Kanto Army, the alien invaders, and the Kishin Corps all want to recover the device! Between the spies, the armies, the aliens, and the Giant Robots, Taishi is in for an epic adventure - if he can survive it!
- [сериал (TV), 1998]
* Alternate telling of the OVA... with a twist.After starting out in a new school and meeting her rather zany classmates, Nuku Nuku is forced into fighting the dangerous (read as "absurd") robots of the Mishima corporation's inner circle (all in the most ridiculous costumes since Kishin Heidan), led by the evil mastermind (read as "blithering-idiot-in-the-goofiest-costume-of-all"), Hell Mishima. Their plan? Why, to take over the world, of course!
- [полнометражный фильм, 1989]
All That Gundam
An animated short created for Gundam's 10th anniversary event. One minute in length, it shows some of the popular Gundam models of the first 10 years of the franchise in action. The clip also served as a promotional video for the next Gundam series to be released as it ends with the announcement "War in the Pocket is coming soon".Note: It was released on VHS in the same year as "a special present for Gundam freak" together with an original music video, CG art, television commercials and other extras. It was also released as a bonus clip on the War in the Pocket DVD release on 18.12.1999.
- [сериал (TV), 2000]
The in an accident mortally wounded, Jiro is saved by Dr. Komyoji, an ingenious professor of robotics, who was able to transfer Jiro's "essence" into an android body, the Kikaider.Kikaider is a humanoid robot tasked with the protection of Dr. Komyoji's son and daughter. Equipped with a conscience circuit, Kikaider has the ability to simulate real emotions that help to distinguish between "right and wrong".Can Kikaider protect Dr. Komyoji's children and stop Dr. Gill's evil plans for world domination, fighting his army of conscience-free androids?
- [сериал (OVA), 1986]
- [сериал (OVA), 1996]
A series of natural disasters has reduced the world to rubble, with the survivors doing whatever they must to survive in a world gone mad. But one young boy, Kakugo, gifted with amazing martial arts and a superpowerful suit of armor by his late father, has been charged with making the world (or at least his school) a safer place. But his sister has a matching set of skills and equipment, and she's on a mission to bring peace to the world... by wiping out humanity!Source: AnimeNfo
- [полнометражный фильм, 2004]
In 2131 AD Deunan Knute has been a soldier on countless battlefields for most of her life. When the World War ends, she is transported to the city of Olympus to live peacefully and finds out that, in an effort to protect the human race from future wars, humans have created the Bioroids, a genetically enhanced race of people that have restrained feelings and therefore cannot hurt each other.She discovers, however, that not everyone is happy with this Human-Bioroid symbiosis: Many humans treat Bioroids as a lower species and as a threat to their future. The human-controlled military is seeking to annihilate all Bioroids, and the Bioroid-controlled government is afraid of a coup d'état.The task falls on Deunan to control the situation, and to avert the inter-species war. In this she is aided by her former lover, Briareos, who has lost his body in war, to become a cyborg — a brain in an artificial body.
- [сериал (OVA), 2011]
The world, devastated by a long global conflict, is ruled from the vast city of Olympus by the General Administration Agency. This Agency is run by human-hybrid clones known as Bioroid, made from the genes of the best and brightest.Former Los Angeles S.W.A.T. officer Deunan Knute and her cyborg partner Briareos, both become residents of Olympus after being scouted by ES.W.A.T., a special counter-terrorist division of the Global Police.One such terrorist group which they fight is the Human Liberation Front, which attacked Olympus in the midst of the launch of the Ark Program, a plan to entrust the future of humanity to Bioroids. However, subsequent investigations will reveal that someone else had been manipulating the Front from behind the scenes.~ translated and adapted from official site by CranstonNote: This project was released simultaneously on multiple platforms - on BD/DVD, streamed online on sites like NicoNico Douga and Bandai Channel, in the cinemas as two compilation movies. The first episode premiered as a free online stream on 03.06.2011, the subsequent episodes were streamed in a PPV (pay-per-view) format. A limited edition of the first Blu-ray volume was sold exclusively at theaters showing the first compilation movie on 13.06.2011, it contained the first 3 episodes. The regular first BD/DVD volume of the anime shipped on 06.07.2011. The anime would continue to have some episodes get first distribution as online streams and some as BD/DVD.
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
Holy Genesis Era. Year 0011. Mankind has lost 2/3 of its population. The Great Catastrophe, which ruined the planet 11 years ago, caused the ice of Antarctica to melt.In the Lost Atlantis, which was believed to be destroyed 12000 years ago, the winged race of Shadow Angels resurrected. They sent their bio-mechanical mythical beasts to harvest the life energy Purana of humans in the few remaining cities.Humanity tries to hold off the onslought when the Godspeed Magician Fudo Gen excavated in the sea near Crete the so-called vector machines, legendary machines which gave new hope. With these 3 new weapons, Mars, Luna and Sol, piloted by gifted pilots who posess the element to activate them, the legendary Mechanical Angel Aquarion can be united from the 3 vectors...The elements who needed to have pure souls and sharp senses, finally start off the fight and the time of uniting humanity's hopes into the legendary Aquarion has come.Source: adapted by mahou from official site
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
* A new series set in the Sousei no Aquarion universe developed by Kawamori Shouji and his Satelight studio.Twelve thousand years ago, after the fierce battles with Aquarions that became legendary... People are living in fear from the abduction of Abductors who descend from another dimension.Aquarea, the joined weapon opposes to this. Dating and unification between guys and girls are prohibited even with that crafts as well as the elements candidates from the school.However the fateful encounter between the lonely guy Amata and a girl Mikono changes everything. Now love prohibited, new Unification Legend is ready to activate!Translated from the official Facebook page.
- [сериал (OVA), 2002]
Several people are spending their evening in a cafe. Two gossiping girls, two debating men, a bookworm and a boy, who just broke up with his girlfriend. The cafe's waitress starts a chat with him, persuading him to take a look at a hidden easel, while other customers begin to notice unusual things.Source: ANN
Поиск аниме по жанру
На главную страницу аниме каталога