Поиск аниме по жанру: боевые искусства
Всего найдено: 355
- [спецвыпуск, 2009]
Afro Samurai (Academy Award ® nominee Samuel L. Jackson) avenged his father and found a life of peace. But the legendary master is forced back into the game by a beautiful and deadly woman from his past. The sparks of violence dropped along Afro's bloody path now burn out of control - and nowhere are the flames of hatred more intense than in the eyes of Sio (Lucy Liu: Kill Bill). She won't quit until Afro is schooled in the brutal lessons he dealt those who stood in his way. There's no such thing as final vengeance. The cycle of bloodshed spinning around the Number One Headband must roll on.
- [сериал (TV), 2003]
Маки Айкава – застенчивая старшеклассница огромного роста. Маки Айкава – бывшая «королева гимнастики» японских островов. Маки Айкава – знаменитый уличный боец по прозвищу «Воздушный Мастер». Маки Айкава – кумир, соперник, друг, идол и просто любимая женщина.Итак, жизнь Маки Айкавы, «Воздушного Мастера»: ее победы (реже – поражения), ее друзья и враги, странствия по Токио в поисках адреналина и славы – без прикрас, купюр и фансервиса.
- [сериал (OVA), 1991]
When the Shinogara's finest warrior murders their leader, who's also his father, his ninja enemies land a fatal blow. With only minutes left, Hayate transfers his soul into his sister's body...but how long can two souls occupy the same body?*Originally released as a feature part of Studio Pierrot's video magazine show Anime V Comic Rentaman (アニメ・V・コミック レンタマン) along with Abashiri Ikka, Yumemakura Baku Twilight Gekijou and Eguchi Hisashi no Kotobuki Gorou Show.
- [спецвыпуск, 1993]
Art of Fighting
Как и ТВ-сериал Galaxy Angel Z, ТВ-сериал "Galaxy Angel A" транслировался в формате получасовых эпизодов. Но каждый из двадцати шести вышедших эпизодов состоял из двух частей, имевших свой отдельный сюжет и собственное название. Поэтому в некоторых источниках Galaxy Angel A указывается двадцатишестисерийным (каждая серия 24 минуты, включая рекламу между частями), тогда как в других - пятидесятидвухсерийным (каждая серия длится 10 минут, не включая рекламу).
- [сериал (TV), 2003]
Mars has been colonized, now a world where children have been replaced by android servants known as dolls. Layla, a skilled fighter with a tragic past, travels this desolate world. Her companions are Nei, a strange and unique doll with unknown ties to Layla, and Speedy, a doll breeder.The founders of Mars see the trio as a threat to their world, and each time they attack Layla and Nei, a bit more of their mysterious past and future is revealed.
- [сериал (TV), 2001]
Grappler Baki is a story about Baki, a happy student with an odd hobby. Baki is a mysterious martial artist who enjoys fighting; not the normal fighting, but fighting in the ruthless secret martial arts tournament where the best fighters fight in extremely nasty combats; the tournament where fighters are routinely crippled or even to the extent of getting killed!The story begins when 13-year-old Baki Hanma faces 100 opponents in a martial-arts battle! He manages to defeat 37 of them, but is disgusted with himself for not beating the rest of them. He goes home and fires his trainer for not doing a good job. He then sets out to fight with tough guys such as Yu Lee, the junior welterweight champion. Baki has set himself on this tough path of self-discipline because he wants to be a tougher man than his father, Yujiro Hanma.
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
* Based on a seinen manga by Totsuka Masahiro, illustrated by Igarashi Aguri and serialised in Young Gangan.Ishida Toraji, aka Kojirou, is the Kendo instructor at Muro'e High School. He is totally broke, and has agreed to send his team to a competition against his senpai's team. If his all-female team can win the competition, he will have free meals for a year! But, the problem is that Kojirou seems unable to find five, gifted girls to form the dream team — and time is running out...
- [сериал (OVA), 1989]
Baoh the Visitor
* Based on a manga by Araki Hirohiko, serialised in Weekly Shounen Jump.A parasitic worm, known as Baoh, was implanted into a young man named Hashizawa Ikurou by the ruthless Doress organization. But as they are transporting Ikurou by train, a young psychic girl, Sumire (also held captive due to her abilities), sets him free and the two escape together.The parasite makes Ikurou nearly immortal and gives him the ability to transform into a very powerful beast when in trouble. Doress intends earn a fortune dominating the field of bioengineering, using Baoh parasites as potent weapons for the military. And the maniacal scientist, Dr. Kasuminome, who implanted the Boah, is not about to let his human test subject get away. With considerable resources at his disposal, including super-powered lackeys, as well as a small army, the deadly chase is on...Note: While the VHS became first available on 01.11.1989 and the LD on 21.12.1989, it had a much earlier public presentation together with Chouon Senshi Borgman: Last Battle in theatres in Ikebukuro and in Osaka on 16.09.1989.
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
* Based on a novel by the late Yamada Fuutarou.Kouga and Iga were ninja clans that had been fighting for 400 years. Gennosuke of Kouga and Oboro of Iga, loved each other and promised to break down the cursed bond of conversion. However, they were destined to kill each other.It was Keichou Era 19 (A.D. 1614), 73-year-old Ieyasu was wondering which of the brothers he should choose as a successor, Takechiyo or Kunichiyo. Takechiyo was the elder but he was stupid, while his younger brother Kunichiyo was clever. In order to choose the successor, Ieyasu decided to make Kouga and Iga fight against each other. Both clans would choose ten best ninja to fight. If Kouga ninja survive, Kunichiyo would succeed to Shogun. On the hand, Takechiyo would become the next Shogun if Iga ninja win. Because Hattori Hanzou the first made them achieve a truce, they hadn't had an apparent fight for years. Therefore, when the truce was broken, they went for fights as if they were unleashed hound dogs. The only weapon they use were their own bodies. They had special abilities that men could hardly imagine.Now that, the battles of twenty ninja including old, young, men, and women began. They made most of their special abilities to fight. During the harsh battles, they were killed one by one. Which would win, Kouga or Iga? Who in the world would survive? Then, what would become of the love of Gennosuke and Oboro, who were separated by the battle.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (OVA), 1996]
THE LAST TOSHIN TOURNAMENT ENDED ONE YEAR AGO. NOBODY WON.For one year, Master Swordsman Eiji Shinjo has been haunted by the memory of his battle with the renegade champion, Gaia. A battle that was cut short by the forces of the malevolent syndicate known as "The Organization."Denied victory, Eiji left the tournament followed by his opponent's mocking laughter. Worse still, Eiji walked away no closer to finding his long lost brother, Sho. But now, a mysterious warrior is hunting down the champions of the previous tournament and using their own moves against them, and it looks like that person may be Sho. Who is this powerful, new foe and who be his next target? Eiji and Kayin, his closest friend and greatest rival, struggle to unravel the mystery before they too join the ranks of the defeated. The answer lies at the heart of The Organization and its plans for world domination. At last, the ultimate battle between the greatest fighters in the world will be decided. But if Eiji loses, his friend, Ellis, may Die...
- [полнометражный фильм, 2010]
Beelzebub: Hirotta Aka-chan wa Daimaou!?
У Повелителя Ада множество дел – просто некогда воспитывать младшего сына и наследника. В обычаях Пути Зла не заботиться о птенцах, а выбрасывать их из гнезда, ведь сильный все равно выживет. Владыка демонов принял решение – пусть младенец Вельзевул вырастет в мире людей, возненавидит их, а потом уничтожит человечество. Сказано – сделано, и вот адский курьер Аленделон отправляется в путь вместе с малышом, а демоница Хильдегарда седлает верного грифона. Босс поручил ей найти своему сыну приемного отца и наставника – самого крутого, злобного, мерзкого и жестокого из ныне живущих.Тацуми Ога, восходящая звезда молодых хулиганов школы Исияма, спокойно отдыхал на берегу реки после дружеской беседы с ребятами из местной банды. Там он и встретился с непонятным малышом, который полюбил нового знакомого с первого взгляда. Разумеется, когда появившаяся Хильда объяснила Тацуми, какая судьба его ждет, парень не был в восторге и даже пытался увильнуть от своей участи. Но все оказалось бесполезно, и очень скоро в семье Ога появилось «молодое пополнение». К чести юного Вела, ему нравятся не сюсюканье и колыбельные, а шумные разборки, буйные драки, грубые шутки и жестокие игры. А вот этого у развеселой компании героев сериала предостаточно, скучать никому не придется!
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
The world is secretly controlled by a secret organizition, Chronos. Under the command of this mysterious organization are the Chronos Numbers, a group of powerful assasins, taking orders to eliminate certain targets secretly to keep the so-called peace. One of the most powerful is the Number XIII, Train Heartnet, also known as Black Cat. At first he seems to be a cruel killer, however a meeting with a girl Sweeper changed him completely. Now as a Sweeper, Train travels with his partner Sven Vollfield to hunt down criminals.Source: ANN
- [сериал (TV), 2004]
Куросаки Итиго — не простой пятнадцатилетний парень, потому как, сколько он себя помнил, всегда мог запросто общаться с духами и призраками, невидимыми для обычных людей. В один судьбоносный день ему является сама синигами (богиня смерти) Кутики Рукиа, охотящаяся за Пустым (злым духом, пожирающим души людей). Во время битвы с этим чудовищем Итиго и Рукиа получили серьёзные ранения, и богине пришлось передать парню свои силы, чтобы помочь ему одержать победу над монстром, в результате чего Итиго сам стал синигами! Но сделав это, Рукиа теряет всю свою мощь, и теперь ожидает, что новоявленный синигами продолжит её миссию по отлову и уничтожению Пустых. Так начинаются увлекательные приключения Итиго и Рукии.
- [сериал (TV), 2003]
In the year 300X AD, the age in which Earth was to be ruled by the Margarita Empire had come. The emperor, Tsuru Tsururiina IV, in order to make everyone in the world be bald, sent out an army of hair hunters. Hair hunting was going on all over the place.Even today, Hair Hunter Block G under squad leader Pikari was rampaging through a village. One after another, they attacked the villagers and used their "hair cutting martial arts" and cut off everyone's hair. Meanwhile, a little girl named Beauty was watching these events unfold. However, she was found by Pikari. She had her hair almost taken when a whip like thing came flying and took Pikari down. Beauty was somehow able to get away. That long whip was actually a long nose-hair controlled by a man named Boubobo Boboboubo. He has been travelling around the world destroying the Hair Hunters. Upon arriving at the Block G headquarters, Boubobo suddenly enters a battle against Captain Haagen. Boubobo uses his special nose hair attacks but Haagen does not hesitate in countering Boubobo is faced with a tough situation, but...Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 2000]
This series details the adventures of a wandering female samurai and a Chinese martial arts "expert" who playfully refers to herself as Myao-oneesan.Tsukikage Ran, the main character, is a female ronin whose swordsmanship is second to none, while Myao's commands the often amusing but deadly display of NekoTekken (Cat Iron Fist). Together, they form an unstoppable crime fighting duo.Each episode builds up to an amazing sword-action sequence which are all spectacularly animated and choreographed, with comic relief supplied by the oft boastful and hilariously over-the-top Myao.The series plays with many themes typical to "feudal-Japan-anime" like corruption, Yakuza, and the search for really good sake.
- [сериал (TV), 1982]
Nikumaru, meaning meatball in Japanese, is a seventeen-year-old student at Ninja High School, a special school for the training of ninja. He is short and chubby, but he possesses a super technique known as the "kamikaze", where he stirs up a whirlwind with his feet. The series introduces his many adventures and pranks as Nikumaru meets with his rivals both in and out of school.Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
* Based on the manga by Kamijou Akimine.Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who does not exist. He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of an eye for an eye, to use evil against evil. Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart.Source: Mangaupdates
- [сериал (OVA), 1993]
The fate of the world rests in the ability of three untested warriors to defeat an unearthly army of darkness. Sorcery, martial arts and an unrequited love, spanning the centuries, explode in an epic battle at the gates of the forbidden city. Crimson Wolf is an unusual departure for the Anime genre - rooted in real world reference, it makes the fantasy all the more believeable.
- [сериал (OVA), 1988]
* Based on the manga by Ikegami Ryouichi.A gentle artist is turned into a merciless killer against his will. He fights to get his life back and for the clan that "adopted" him. As the top assassin of his trade, he will always cry after killing, hence his codename: Crying Freeman.The story begins when a ruthless gang of political mercenaries, known as the African Tusk, execute a ferocious assault against the 108 Dragons. With ten of his leaders brutally murdered, Freeman Yoh vows to exact his revenge.Led by Jigon and Shikebaro, the formidable African Tusk are already responsible for the assassination of over thirty key dignitaries in Africa and Europe. Has Crying Freeman finally met his match in their Commander, the dark-eyed beauty Bugnug and her deadly bird-head knife?
- [сериал (TV), 2001]
Cyborg 009 - The Cyborg Soldier
Ishinomori Shoutarou bases cyborg 009 anime on Cyborg 009 manga from the late 1960s. Cyborg 009 is a story about nine experimental cyborgs (eight male and one female), which have been collected by the evil terrorist group, Black Ghost. Those nine cyborgs with the aid of a scientist turn against Black Ghost's control. Black Ghost in turn starts sending more cyborgs to destroy their first nine experimental cyborgs and causing destruction all around the world.Source: AnimeNfo
Поиск аниме по жанру
На главную страницу аниме каталога