Поиск аниме по жанру: киберпанк
Всего найдено: 49
- [полнометражный фильм, 2008]
* Based on the CyberConnect2 hit game.The Movie will be placed in the storyline of each .hack//G.U. games trilogy. The story follows Haseo, a player in the online MMORPG called The World:R2 at first depicted as a PKK (Player Killer Killer) known as the "Terror of Death", a former member of the disbanded Twilight Brigade guild. Haseo encounters Azure Kite (believing him to be Tri-Edge and blaming him for what happened to Shino) but is hopelessly outmatched. Azure Kite easily defeats Haseo and Data Drains him, reducing his level from 133 to 1 and leaving him without any items, weapons, or member addresses. He is left with a mystery on his hands as to the nature of the Data Drain and why Azure Kite is in possession of such a skill.Eventually Haseo gains the "Avatar" of Skeith. Acquiring the ability to call Skeith and wield his abilities, such as Data Drain. With Skeith as his strength, Haseo begins the quest for a way to save Shino.He is seen seeking out a PK (Player Killer) known as Tri-Edge, whose victims supposedly are unable to return to The World after he PKs them. Haseo's friend, Shino, was attacked six months prior to the events of the game by Tri-Edge, and the player herself, Shino Nanao, was left in a coma.by XellosPL
- [сериал (TV), 1999]
The A.D. Police saga, the awesome spin-off of the hit anime Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040!A sudden rise in VOodoo Organic Metal Extension Resources [VOOMER] incidents has put the A.D. Police in the hot seat.Making matters worse, Kenji Sasaki - one of the A.D. Police's most valuable and unconventional officers has had his share of bad luck. It seems his partners are either turning up dead or seriously injured.Given a new partner, Hans Kleif, and one last chance to redeem himself by playing by the rules, Kenji needs to get to the bottom of this techno-mystery and keep the VOOMERS from turning Genom City into a high-tech wasteland.
- [сериал (OVA), 1990]
The year is 2027 in MegaTokyo, six years before the Knight Sabers will make their debut. Boomers (artificial humans) are still a relatively new technology, and the implementation and integration of boomers into society is still a bit buggy — sometimes fatally so. Whenever a boomer incident occurs, though, there is the Advanced Police, a special force trained to deal with boomer crimes.Leon McNichol is a rookie in the AD Police, just starting to become exposed to the horrors and tragedies one is confronted with in everyday MegaTokyo. He and his veteran partner, Gina Marceau, slowly learn about the ever-fading line that separates man from machine.
- [полнометражный фильм, 1988]
Год 1988. Огромный взрыв наподобие тех, что без малого полвека назад сотрясли Хиросиму и Нагасаки, стирает Токио с лица земли. Нью-Токио 2019 года, восставшее из пепла, словно тёмный Феникс. Организация страны теперь напоминает тоталитарное государство, железной рукой подавляющее подпольное Сопротивление. В исследовательских центрах проводятся парапсихологические опыты над людьми для разработки совершенного вида оружия. А в стране возникает религиозный культ сверхчеловека по имени Акира, приход которого, якобы, решит все проблемы Японии. В центре повествования - банда байкеров-подростков во главе с лихачом Канэдой. В очередной разборке с соперниками друг Канэды Тэцуо пытается доказать товарищам свою доблесть, но неожиданно для себя оказывается вовлечённым в правительственный эксперимент по извлечению энергии Акиры. Тэцуо становится обладателем силы, способной полностью разрушить Нью-Токио. Кто сможет его остановить?
- [сериал (OVA), 2011]
The world, devastated by a long global conflict, is ruled from the vast city of Olympus by the General Administration Agency. This Agency is run by human-hybrid clones known as Bioroid, made from the genes of the best and brightest.Former Los Angeles S.W.A.T. officer Deunan Knute and her cyborg partner Briareos, both become residents of Olympus after being scouted by ES.W.A.T., a special counter-terrorist division of the Global Police.One such terrorist group which they fight is the Human Liberation Front, which attacked Olympus in the midst of the launch of the Ark Program, a plan to entrust the future of humanity to Bioroids. However, subsequent investigations will reveal that someone else had been manipulating the Front from behind the scenes.~ translated and adapted from official site by CranstonNote: This project was released simultaneously on multiple platforms - on BD/DVD, streamed online on sites like NicoNico Douga and Bandai Channel, in the cinemas as two compilation movies. The first episode premiered as a free online stream on 03.06.2011, the subsequent episodes were streamed in a PPV (pay-per-view) format. A limited edition of the first Blu-ray volume was sold exclusively at theaters showing the first compilation movie on 13.06.2011, it contained the first 3 episodes. The regular first BD/DVD volume of the anime shipped on 06.07.2011. The anime would continue to have some episodes get first distribution as online streams and some as BD/DVD.
- [полнометражный фильм, 2002]
Наоми Армитаж и Росс Силибус укрылись под вымышленными фамилиями на Марсе и тихо растят дочку Йоко. Однако спокойной семейной жизни приходит конец, когда в одном из земных предприятий по производству антиматерии происходит бунт роботов. Армитаж узнает, что восстание — лишь повод для сокрытия информации о разработке новых роботов «третьего типа». Наоми отправляется на Землю, чтобы вычислить организаторов мрачной затеи, и встречает на своем пути самого сильного противника из всех, что ей когда-либо попадались, — собственные копии.
- [сериал (OVA), 2006]
Baldr Force Exe Resolution
* Based on the 2D action-shooter game by Giga.The network covers the whole globe, and the development of the information network reaches its acme. In this age, there are two developed worlds; the "real world" and "wired" — the virtual network world.Souma Tooru belongs to a group of hackers called Steppen Wolf, surfing the network freely. In their last job they attacked the database of the UN forces. During this attack, he loses Nonomura Yuuya, his friend and team leader. Tooru is arrested by the army. In exchange for letting him free, he has to work for an anti-hacker organization, the first squad of the UN Security Force Information Administration Bureau.Working for them, Tooru searches for the person that killed his friend, while the other members also have their own reason to fight.The three-way battles between the terrorist group, the security enterprise, and the army, continue from day to day. And when several seemingly unconnected events occur during these skirmishes, it becomes quite clear that something big is afoot.
- [сериал (OVA), 1993]
* Known as Gunnm in Japan and then Battle Angel Alita to the Western audience, Battle Angel (in all of its incarnations) is now part of the canon of Blade Runner-inspired anime cyberpunk. Adapts the first two volumes of the manga.The film version follows a Hunter Warrior and cyborg healer named Ido. Ido formerly lived in the floating land of Zalem (Tiphares in the book), the paradise that hovers over the refuse heap of Scrap Iron City in which he now resides with his former lover, Chiren. In his travels as a bounty hunter — killing spine thieves in a world in which human nerve tissue has become the most precious commodity — Ido one day discovers and repairs the remnants of a cyborg whom he names Gally (Alita in the Western version).Though possessing the body of a young woman, Gally embodies Ido's most sophisticated and lethal cybernetic skill. The preternaturally strong, amnesiac Gally begins to forge a life for herself in a world where every day is a struggle for survival.
- [сериал (ONA), 2003]
The visual experience takes place in a city that is said to have thousands of levels.In a shut down area, thousands of levels above and below make it impossible to tell the sky from the ground, or which way is up or down. Will the mysteries bound in this time and world be unravelled?For the humans who found this vast multi-level city, the mysterious Killy wanders the levels in search of the fabled Net Terminal Genes that were not infected. A huge burden rests on his shoulders for this is a crucial mission. But what is so special about the Net Terminal Genes?Note by Weresmilodon on Rizon: These clips are meant as a bonus to the manga, and should only be taken as such. Do not expect any plot in these. They are merely animated (short) scenes from the manga.
- [сериал (OVA), 2007]
* Based on the manga Blame! by Nihei Tsutomu, serialised in monthly Afternoon.The visual experience takes place in a city that is said to have thousands of levels, making it impossible to tell the sky from the ground. The mysterious Killy wanders the bizarre and foreboding levels of this mega-structure, where the boundaries between machine and living organism have been obscured.Note: These clips are meant as a bonus to the manga, and should only be taken as such. Do not expect any plot in these. They are merely animated (short) scenes from the manga.
- [сериал (OVA), 1987]
The year is 2033, and Mega-Tokyo is just beginning recover from a devastating earthquake that completely rearranged the face of Tokyo. Part of the recovery is due to the recent advancement in Boomer technology. Boomers are androids that look, think, and act almost like human beings. They can be put to work, perform as soldiers in the military, or go berserk and terrorise the population.The corporation responsible for all the major Boomer advancements is a monolithic company called GENOM, whose power seems to grow with every passing moment. But GENOM has a rather underhanded secret agenda — to take over the world, of course. With the world dependant on Boomer technology, there does not seem to be much that can resist its power.Enter the Knight Sabres. This mercenary team of four young women equipped with hardsuits has the firepower and the courage to stand up to rampaging Boomers and the company behind them. Knight Sabers, sanjo!
- [сериал (OVA), 1990]
Volume 1: In the year 2808, three criminals are offered a stark choice: spend rhe rest of their lives aboard a maximum-security orbital prison, or return to Earth as agents of the Cyber Police. Parole violations will be rare as each criminal is fitted with a booby trapped, high explosive collar which operates on a 24 hour timer. If ever a check-in is missed, the consequences would be gruesom. For every criminal caught, the agents receive a bounty that reduces their total sentence, so some day they may walk free again.Terrorists have taken control of the city's tallest space-scraper. Not only does the building hold the primary nodes for the city's computer grid, but 50,000 people are still trapped inside! In principle, the job is simple: break into the most secure building in the city, find and eliminate the terrorists, rescue the hostages. But there's no time to waste, because the collars have a 24 hour limit, and the clock is ticking!Volume 2: A member of the Cyber Police has turned traitor and sold confidential police data to a mysterious customer who could destroy the Cyber Police forever. But before that can happen, the heroes have 24 hours to uncover the plot. The trail leads to an illegal black market dealing in stolen body parts. Goggles is reunited with his ex-partner-in-crime and, together, they find themselves face-to-face with MOLCOS, the military's ultimate killing machine.Volume 3: The Vampire Case. One by one genetics researchers are turning up dead and all have suspicious fang wounds on their necks. The most recent victim, Ichiro Edajima, used his own blood to scrawl a cryptic message on the wall and left notes to a very unusual retro-virus on his computer. The trail points to the top of the space elevator, and the cryogenic suspension facility tethered there. But the frozen death of cryogenic sleep may not have any meaning for one of the undead... and vampires can be hungry when they wake up!
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
Sometime in the distant future, humanity has managed to survive, but only in isolated cities and through the use of cloning and robotic servants called Autoraves. Life in the cities is strictly controlled by management dedicated to preserving their 'utopian' way of life. But something is causing the Autoraves to become independent and is driving them to seek to escape the city. Re-l Mayer, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Board, learns that the awakening of the Autoraves is caused by an encounter with something called a Proxy. In seeking to learn more, Re-l stumbles into a secret that management is desperately trying to hide and will go to any length to keep suppressed.— summary from MIKOMI
- [сериал (OVA), 2002]
* Based on the PS1 game by Polygon Magic, published by Enterbrain.A murderous super-computer named Dorothy controls a post-apocalyptic Earth in 2516, and now she has created artificial beings called Galerians bent on destroying the human race. Only Rion, a vulnerable teenager with incredible powers, stands a chance of saving the world from the newest, most terrifying technological menace.From ANNNote: Originally released as 3 episodes on separate DVDs, it received a director's cut edition on 21.02.2003. Director's cut edition combined the 3 episodes into a single feature, this was also the version licensed in North America.
- [сериал (OVA), 1987]
Gall Force 2: Destruction
Two advanced civilizations, the Paranoids (a race of alien humanoids) and the Solenoids (an all-female race) are still waging a war that has gone on for centuries. Due to the merciless use of Planet Destroyers, both sides have lost their home worlds.Lufy, discovered floating lifeless in space, is brought on board a Solnoid cruiser and given another chance at life. Once the hardened warrior, she is shown events that shake her faith (the own death has a way of changing the outlook on life)... lessening her resolve as a fighter just when it is most needed!There seems to be no way for either side to survive this all-out war, but on planet Terra there is still a glimmer of hope...
- [полнометражный фильм, 1986]
Two advanced civilizations, the Paranoids (a race of alien humanoids) and the Solenoids (an all-female race) are waging a war that has gone on for centuries. When the Solenoid fleet leaves a battle to defend an experimentally terraformed world from the Paranoids, one damaged Solenoid ship, the Star Leaf, is separated from the fleet.Only seven women remain alive on that ship: Eluza, the captain, Rabby, the take charge character, Lufy, the brash pilot, Catty, the mysterious science officer, Pony, the pink-haired ditzy tech, Patty, a solid crew member, and Remy, the cute one.After narrowly escaping the battle, the crew of the Star Leaf decides to continue with their orders and rendezvous at planet Chaos to defend it. It turns out, however, that their ship is the subject of a Paranoid experiment. In the end, it is up to the remaining crew of the Star Leaf to defend the artificial paradise of Chaos from the Paranoid fleet and the plans of the Solenoid leaders.
- [сериал (OVA), 1994]
As the nations of the world begin to merge, world peace is threatened by the private armies of individual corporations. The Kuryu Group has just discovered a weapon that will tip world power in their favour. The Genocyber: a nightmarish combination of cybernetics and psychic potential. Many desire to control this monstrosity, but can its hatred be contained? Battle erupts, and the cyberpunk world of the future is about to explode with violence!Source: AnimeNfo
- [полнометражный фильм, 2008]
In the year 2029, the world is made borderless by the net; augmented humans live in virtual environments, watched over by law enforcement that is able to download themselves into super-powered, crime busting mecha.The ultimate secret agent of the future is not human, has no physical body, and can freely travel the information highways of the world, hacking and manipulating whatever and whenever required.Note: Ghost in the Shell 2.0 is a renewed version of the 1995 film produced as part of celebration for the release of The Sky Crawlers in 2008. For the Version 2.0, all the animation was re-produced using latest technology such as 3D-CGI, and the soundtrack was also remastered. All the voices were re-recorded. Notably, the voice actor of the "Puppet Master" was changed from Kayumi Iemasa to that of Sakakibara Yoshiko, and some dialogues were changed from the original. Kawai Kenji remixed the music with 6.1 Channel Surround, and Randy Thom of Skywalker Sound joined as Sound Designer to improve the sound.
- [полнометражный фильм, 2004]
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Following the events of the first Ghost in the Shell movie, Major Motoko Kusanagi has since left her physical body and is now a "ghost" living in the network. This leaves Batou as the top officer at Section 9, the special task force assigned to matters of human/machine relations.Batou's latest assignment is to investigate the recent string of suicide-murders perpetrated by a certain brand of "gynoids" — androids designed to look like women. Together with officer Togusa (one of the last few people who hasn't had his body fitted with cybernetic parts), Batou tracks down the cause of the wayward gynoids — all the while pondering and discussing the hazy realms where machines become dangerously close to human, and humans become dangerously close to machines.
- [полнометражный фильм, 2006]
Compilation movie of the "Individual Eleven" story from Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd Gig series
Поиск аниме по жанру
На главную страницу аниме каталога