Поиск аниме по алфавиту: n
Всего найдено: 226
- [сериал (TV), 2008]
* Based on a shounen manga by Kamatani Yuuki, serialised in GFantasy.Rokujou Miharu was a seemly reluctant junior high student living in his own world. However, within him, lurked the ultimate power of Nabari, "Omnipotent". To possess such supreme weapon, the Wolf Pack of Iga swore to bring Miharu back to Iga village. On the other hand, Miharu's English teacher, Kumohira sensei, and classmate, Aizawa Kouichi, were the Banten ninjas whose mission was to protect Miharu. A war waged over the ownership of "Omnipotent" thus started. To survive, Miharu must enter the hidden world Nabari, to become the king.
- [сериал (TV), 1990]
The Industrial Revolution has taken over and the world is being consumed by new technology and machines. A young scientist, Jean, sees a beautiful young girl with dark skin while in France. He follows her to only find trouble; a woman and two thugs are after an amulet in the girl's possession called Blue Water. Jean helps the girl escape and learns that her name is Nadia. From then on, the two join forces to evade the minions of a man named Gargoyle, who wants Nadia's Blue Water to bring forth an armageddon.
- [полнометражный фильм, 1991]
Three years after the defeat of Gargoyle and Neo-Atlantis, a new threat has surfaced bent on bringing the world under his control. Geiger, using advanced robot technology, is attempting to begin a world war, and take control of the devistated world after the destruction has stopped. Once again, Nadia and Jean must fight to save the world, only this time from itself.Source: ANN
- [полнометражный фильм, 1969]
Nagagutsu o Haita Neko
* Adaptation of Charles Perrault's classic fairy tale.The anime is about a clever musketeer feline in boots. His goal is to help the weak and defenseless, but his saving a mouse makes him the most wanted in all Catdom. On the run from the notorious Three Blunderers, Perro befriends a young miller's boy, Pierre, and together, they decide to seek their fame and fortune. When they cross paths with the lovely Princess Rosa, Perro determines to get Pierre hitched to Her Royal Highness. But the wicked ogre, Lucifer, also has his sights on Rosa. Nonetheless, with the help of a band of comic mice thieves, Perro manages to get Pierre to become engaged to Rosa. But on the night of the full moon, Lucifer kidnaps the princess, and Pierre, Perro, and the mice bandits set off to rescue her.Source: ANN
- [полнометражный фильм, 1976]
Nagagutsu o Haita Neko: 80 Nichikan Sekai Isshuu
Brave cat Pero once had a bet with treacherous multimillionarie Grumon that he can travel around the world in 80 days. The stake is high, in case of success Grumon will give all of his fortune to Pero, but in case of failure Pero becomes slave of Grumon for the rest of his life. Pero departs together with his faithful friends behemoth Kato and brave Small Mouse. Grumon tries everything to prevent their arrival to the finish.Source: sharereactor.ru
- [сериал (OVA), 2012]
* Based on a shoujo manga by Murata Mayu, serialised in Ribon.The story follows Risa, a girl with zero experience in romance. Meanwhile, a boy named Yuugure is the most popular student in Risa's school year. Even though the two have had no contact with each other in the past, they find themselves at school at the same time one night.Source: ANNNote: screened at Ribon Festa 2012, a free event to be held in four locations throughout Japan on March 18th, 24th, 25th, 31st and April 1st and 8th 2012.
- [сериал (OVA), 2006]
- [полнометражный фильм, 2005]
The No.1 Urakami Hospital stood close to Urakami Cathedral. From the tall steeples of this church, the Angelus Bells faithfully sounded the hour everyday. Since it was located in the middle of Japan's largest Catholic community, the hospital provided space for prayers, confession and other religious activities and served as a spiritual oasis for the war-weary people of Nagasaki.Dr. Tatsuichiro Akizuki, the only physician on duty at the hospital, was Buddhist by birth but won the love and respect of the Urakami Catholics because of his sincerity and unpretentious character.Dr. Akizuki and others heard reports about the explosion of a new-type bomb over Hiroshima. Just when they were fretting over this ominous news, an American B-29 bomber was preparing secretly for another attack on Japan. August 9, 1945, 11:02 a.m. A new-type bomb exploded in the sky over Nagasaki, instantly reducing the city to ruins and killing and injuring its residents. Urakami Cathedral was also ravaged, and the Angelus Bells were torn from their steeples and buried under the rubble.Dr. Akizuki and other survivors strove to help each other, continuing their medical activities despite unspeakable hardships and an ensuing sense of despair. Their motivation was an unmoving conviction that the Angelus Bells would once again ring out over Nagasaki, announcing the resurrection of their city... Source: http://reshow.client.jp/nagasaki1945/top.htm
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
Школьник Икуто Тохоин сбежал из Японии, решив доказать своему деспотичному отцу, что слово «невозможно» его не остановит. Но в штормовую ночь он ухитрился упасть за борт, и волны прибили тонущего к живописному острову Айран.Юная Судзу вытащила Икуто из воды, откачала, сделала искусственное дыхание, подросток пришел в себя – и обнаружил, что оказался единственным представителем мужского пола на Айране! На раритетного Икуто немедля открылась охота: кровожадная Аянэ, простодушная Рин, флегматичная Мати, «больно умная» Тикагэ и даже малолетка-Юкино – все стали оспаривать у Судзу ее удивительный морской трофей...
- [сериал (TV), 0]
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
* Based on Kitashiba Ken & Watanabe Yasuhiro's political intrigue detective manga.The close relationship between political and business circles doesn't die; politicians and government officers line their pockets taking advantage of their positions. Zaizen Jotaro is an investigator who is allowed to use extralegal methods to crack down these power abusing criminals.
- [сериал (OVA), 2008]
Naisho no Tsubomi
* Based on a shoujo manga by Yabuuchi Yuu, serialised in Ciao.Tachibana Tsubomi, a fifth grader, deals with issues such as her mother's pregnancy, her first period and the strange feelings she has when she is around boys.Note: Based on a popular manga series, this has been described as being a "sex education story" for young teenage girls. Its true-to-life and even tempered approach to issues of young adulthood and budding sexuality have not only garnered the attention and respect of the Japanese manga community, but with parents as well.
- [сериал (TV), 2001]
Najica Blitz Tactics
With 17% of the Earth's surface submerged in water following a devastating series of earthquakes, perfumer by day, secret agent by night, Najica Hiragi uses her uncanny ability to recognize and classify over 500 different smells to build her cosmetic empire and fight the world's criminal and terrorist element.30 years have passed since the global disaster, and Earth is recovering. Najica, 27, lives a comfortable life as perfumer and secret agent.One day she receives an assignment to rescue a girl held captive on a small island. Though she safely rescues the girl, the organization orders Najica into a partnership with the girl. Najica reluctantly accepts, and they begin living together. But, this girl has a secret of her own.
- [сериал (TV), 2012]
Abiding by his father's will, Shougo was transferred into an academy where many young girls attend. It appears as though his younger sister (separated from him at birth) also attends this academy. She is trying to get closer to him without letting him know who she actually is. Problem is, Shougo seems to be popular with the other girls as well! Can Shougo "properly" reunite with his little sister while getting a girlfriend at the same time?!Source: MangaUpdates
- [полнометражный фильм, 2006]
- [сериал (OVA), 2002]
Первоначально планировалось выпустить тринадцать эпизодов, однако вследствие недостатка финансирования проект был закрыт после выпуска первой серии.
- [сериал (OVA), 1988]
* Based off a manga by Murakami Takashi that was serialized in Weekly Young Jump.
- [полнометражный фильм, 1917]
Namakura Gatana, meaning "dull-edged sword," is a two-minute comedy about a samurai who -- thanks to his dull instrument -- loses every time he attacks a weak opponent. In order to examine the sword, he tries to attack passers-by, but lower-class townspeople fight back and knock him down.Source: http://forum.bcdb.com/forum/Ancient_anime_restored_using_digitizing_techniques_P87135/
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
One day Komatsu Nana (Hachi) decides to go to Tokyo where she wants to start a new life with her boyfriend Shoji. There are only a few seats free on the train and thus she decides to sit next to a girl whose name is Oosaki Nana. As a vocalist Nana aims for a debut in Tokyo with her punk band Blast to become professional musicians. Her boyfriend Ren already made it as a guitarist for the famous Trapnest there.After arriving in Tokyo their ways part - or so it seems. When searching for a flat to live in, they meet again and eventually decide to share it together. This strengthens their bond and together the Nanas go through their love lives and career in Tokyo.
- [сериал (TV), 1983]
На главную страницу аниме каталога