Поиск аниме по алфавиту: d
Всего найдено: 330
- [сериал (OVA), 1992]
- [сериал (OVA), 2010]
* Based on the Da Capo I and Da Capo II eroge series.This OVA features animated confession scenes for the four main heroines of the two games, Nemu, Kotori, Yume, and Otome, and came on a Blu-Ray included with the Platinum Edition of the D.C. I & II P.S.P. game, which ports the games Da Capo I and Da Capo II on Sony's PlayStation Portable console. Moreover an additional DVD with animated special content for the OVA was included in the set.
- [сериал (TV), 2007]
* Based on a PS2 sequel of the original Da Capo game.The undying sakura trees return. The story once again takes place on Hatsunejima, but is set 53 years after the events of D.C. and D.C.S.S.. Although some characters will probably look a bit familiar to the initiated eye, the cast is a new one. The two new main protagonists are the Asakura sisters Yume and Otome, who are the granddaughters of Jun'ichi and Nemu from the first season.
- [сериал (TV), 2003]
Asakura Jun'ichi lives alone with his step-sister Nemu, as their parents are working overseas. Having been brought together by the marriage of their parents, they are happy at having grown up together, and are very close and supportive of each other, so close that perhaps they might have deeper feelings for one another. Being of the same age, they look forward to starting their third year in high school, but there is a breeze of magic in the air that seems to hold a promise of new friends and adventure.In a magical town where the cherry blossom trees bloom unnaturally all year around, Jun'ichi stirs uneasily each night, lost in the images of other people's dreams. While Jun'ichi complains that he is unhappy at being a minor mage (only able to perform the simple magic trick of creating a sweet rice ball or two), a number of other special students somehow become entangled in his life.Yoshino Sakura, the daughter of a magician and a childhood friend reappears after a six-year absence to show her joy at being reunited with Jun'ichi by clinging to his arm, calling him her onii-chan, much to Nemu's concern. The academy's school idol, Shirakawa Kotori, who is rumoured to have the ability to understand other people's feelings or thoughts, also becomes a friend of Jun'ichi and Nemu. The strange sisters Mizukoshi Moe and Mako, succeed in drawing Jun'ichi into their lives with disastrous results. And Jun'ichi somehow finds himself looking after Miharu-chan, a robot who is attending their school and Sagisawa Yoriko, a cat-eared foundling, who ends up staying at their house in exchange for doing maid work. But while Jun'ichi might complain about not having any magic skills and about many other things, there appears to be a greater magic at work in his favour.Note: Most of the episodes have 15 minutes of anime followed by a 5-10 minute 'side story' which uses the same characters but in a different setting, or a (live action) pop music short.
- [сериал (OVA), 2008]
* On December 25, 2008 King Records shipped a DVD Box that includes the entire first D.C.: Da Capo (2003) anime series together with this OVA.This two episode OVA retelling of the first Da Capo series with the "what if" Asakura Jun'ichi were to return Shirakawa Kotori's feelings.- translated and adapted from the official japanese site by Cranston
- [сериал (TV), 2008]
* Based on a game by Circus. The story continues where it left off at the end of D.C.II.The snow is falling onto the ever-blossoming cherry blossom trees. Sakurai Yoshiyuki and Tsukishima Koko have gotten over their failed relationship and are now able to exchange smiles and friendly words as classmates.As the school's Christmas Party draws near, a new story begins, a story of the ties Yoshiyuki has with Asakura Otome and Yume, a story of happiness and hope.However, Yoshino Sakura alone has a clouded expression, knowing as she does that a disaster is imminent. No matter how happy the dream may be, the dreamer must eventually wake.How will this disaster affect Yoshiyuki and the others?- translated and adapted from the official japanese site by Cranston
- [сериал (TV), 2013]
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
* Based on the D.C.S.G. game / manga.Two years have passed on the peaceful island of Hatsune. One evening a mysterious girl appears on Asakura Jun'ichi's doorstep, looking for Jun'ichi's grandmother, who only recently died. Since she has nowhere to go, Jun'ichi decides to take her in. When Asakura Nemu, Jun'ichi's non-blood-related sister, returns after two years of study at Nursing College, she is very much surprised to find her brother living under the same roof with this new girl. Nemu now works as trainee at Kazami Academy's infirmary, Jun'ichi's school. A few months later, Yoshino Sakura, also gone for two years, returns.But who is this new girl and what connection does she have to the ever-blooming sakura on Hatsune Island?— written by foo2
- [сериал (TV), 2006]
* Based on a manga by Hoshino Katsura.Akuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millennium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain "Innocence", a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Priest Organization as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl's attempts to annihilate the human race.
- [сериал (TV), 2005]
DICE (DNA Integrated Cybernetic Enterprises) is a large organization established to deal with problems in the Sarbylion galaxy. DICE F-99 is the only unit comprised entirely of children.When a problem arises, DICE is called to the rescue. And when their special training and skills aren't enough, they rely on their Dinobreakers, which can transform from Vehicle Mode to Dino Mode, to help get the job done!Always on call, always on alert - DICE is ready for action!Source: official website
- [сериал (TV), 1999]
Perky, spoiled blonde 12-year-old Ruridou Doris is an heiress to one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. So, naturally, she's sent to one of the most prestigious schools in Japan, one so large that it has its own subway system, and even a stadium for mecha combat. It just so happens that Doris, like one out of every ten people in her world, is a panzer, someone who transforms into a superhuman wielding a very large object that can be used as a weapon, like metal crab claws, vacuum cleaners, beam weapons, et cetera. Unfortunately one can not choose their appearance as a panzer, and not only does Doris have a tiny hand drill for a weapon, but she has another, larger one spinning on her head like a top! Needless to say, she does not look like heroine material, but as befitting the daughter of an advertising company, she must train beyond her abilities, and prove herself in panzer combat in the gigantic Central Stadium of her school, while risking such perils as school lunches, impromptu fan service photo shoots, and (worst of all) the utter lack of servants!
- [полнометражный фильм, 2011]
This is a mythic land where no outsider has ever set foot. The spirit-like dwellers there, however, know us mortals well. They are responsible for human emotions and desires, for seasons, weather, the elapsing of time...Our protagonist, a spirit girl named Chun, has just turned sixteen and goes in the form of a dolphin to explore the earthly part of the sea, to see what the human world is like. While cruising at sea, Chun gets caught in a storm and finds herself enmeshed in a fishing net. A human boy spots her and comes to her rescue, trying to free Chun from the entanglement. By accident, the boy drowns leaving Chun wretched and heartbroken.Da Hai tells an absorbing and bittersweet story of sacrifice and redemption when Chun is determined to bring back to life the boy's soul, now in the form of a little white fish. Da Hai is about an adolescent coming to terms with her limitations, and a spirit, coming into possession of her powers [...] dealing with the difficult issues of death, love and maturing emotions with empathy and nuance.Description taken from the feature film brochure
- [сериал (TV), 1988]
Dagon's little rocket crashes into a beautiful, blue planet and lands on a bed of green weeds. He quickly becomes friends with all kinds of creatures: Zipzap Mantis, General Ant Garibaldi, Andy Ant, Doctor Marilyn Wasp, and many more. Needless to say they are all insects. Insects? Yes, Dagon is only one centimeter tall!The tiny residents of the land of weeds become curious about the identity of this stranger from another planet. But when Dagon saves them from the danger posed by their ferocious enemies, Gulpo Toad and Godzi Lizard, everyone thinks Dagon is a SUPER-BUG!This planet is also home to a number of creatures that are very terrifying to these little fellows. They are called the Sapiens, or the human beings. Dagon must confront these massive creatures in order to get his rocket back from them!So begins Dagon's funny and thrilling adventure on Earth...Source: AnimeNfo
- [сериал (OVA), 2004]
Dai Yamato Zero-gou
The story beginsin 3199, when a mighty enemy attacks the Milky Way from a neighbouring galaxy, and defeats the Milky Way Alliance, reducing them to just six fleets. After the Alliance headquarters is destroyed, and when the collapse of the central Milky Way Alliance is imminent, the Great Yamato "Zero" embarks on a mission to assist the Milky Way Alliance in one last great battle.Note: Initially only the first three dvd volumes were released but had disappointingly low sales and eventually forced Venture Soft into bankruptcy. Another company named God Ship picked up where they left off, releasing a box set of all five volumes three years later in 2007.
- [сериал (TV), 1999]
Twelve years ago, an alien force known as the Heterodyne attacked earth. In a defensive response, the government contracted to have a robot built to help defeat this monstrous foe. The contract was awarded to the lowest bidder, the Heterodyne never reappeared and now the idle unused Dai-Guard has been assigned to the corporate marketing department as the central attraction to a theme park. And when a Heterodyne does reappear, it falls upon three marketing department employees to activate the Dai-guard robot and engage the enemy.The rash and impulsive Akaji and a reserved and refined Aoyama, team up with Ibuki, a long time coworker and friend to engage and defeat this alien enemy. With a profit/loss margin in mind, the company decides to create a new marketing department sub-unit, designed to use the Dai-Guard robot in the defense of Japan. The work relationship between Akaji, Ibuki and Aoyama allow them to be the best of friends, and a most troublesome combat team.Office workers saving the world!!
- [полнометражный фильм, 2007]
- [полнометражный фильм, 1981]
"It's either real, or it's a dream, there's nothing that is in between."There are many ways one can describe the Daicon III and IV videos, but when someone pointed out to me the quote above (which is a lyric to the song in the Daicon IV video), it made me realize something: these short videos represent the dreams of science fiction and animation fans the world over -- the dreams of the otaku. It's what a fan might subconsciously envision after watching 12+ hours of anime, having played six or more hours of video games, ingested liters worth of Coke Classic, and having used just a little too much wasabi with the sushi. We are treated to wild and crazy visions of cool, cute, and powerful bunny girls, cities being destroyed and rebuilt, sakura blossoms... just a mish-mash of everything you've ever seen in a way that only makes sense when you're dreaming -- Macross Valkyries with Gundam beam sabers, flying swords performing the "Itano Circus", Darth Vader vs. our hero as Imperial stormtroopers cheer on, a huge white radish firing its main cannon to repopulate the world with trees, all kinds of special effects shots, and reference after reference to the shows and movies which have inspired us, continue to inspire us, and capture our imagination as fans.The Daicon (note: a daikon is a Japanese white radish) videos are cool to watch just for the sake of watching them, but they're important for other reasons, too. Without the Daicon videos, the studio known as Gainax might never have come into being. Daicon III, held in Osaka in 1981, was the 20th Japan Science Fiction Convention. The volunteer staff of mostly college kids created the short (music video length) opening animation for the convention's opening ceremonies. This is the "Daicon III video". Although it was an amateur production using relatively low technology, fans loved it, and the use of opening animations at conventions would become a long-lasting tradition.By Lawrence Eng, full version at:http://www.cjas.org/~echen/articles/spring99/05_08g.htmlAdditional Links:http://www.ask.ne.jp/~akashi/daicon.htmlhttp://www.gainax.co.jp/sf2001/report/40nen/20.htmlhttp://www.gainax.co.jp/sf2001/report/40nen/22.html
- [сериал (OVA), 2000]
- [сериал (OVA), 2013]
Бонус к эксклюзивному ограниченному изданию четвёртого тома манги.
- [сериал (OVA), 1983]
* Dallos was made in 1983 by Studio Pierrot, becoming world's first OVA series, although it was originally intended as a TV series. It was also the directorial debut of Oshii Mamoru, who would later directed such films as Angel's Egg, the second Urusei Yatsura movie, and Ghost in the Shell.At the end of the 21st century, Earth had to confront the problem of population explosion combined with resource shortages. Development of the Moon was seen as the way to solve these grave issues. The Moon's mineral resources reinvigorated the Earth and brought prosperity. However, the achievement of that vision proved painful for those who had left their home world to settle on the Moon.One of Man's greatest dreams has become a nightmare for those who have been forced to live it out. Shun Nonomura does not realize it, but he is about to discover a weapon — one that can overthrow the oppressive Monopolice and bring freedom to the lunar colonists. The growing resistance movement is quick to adopt it and its creator into their ranks, as they rally around the mysterious alien monument known as Dallos...
На главную страницу аниме каталога